Job Vacancy – Building Maintenance Operative
November 13, 2017
Job Title: Building Maintenance Operative
Reporting to: Assistant Operations Manager
Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week (flexibility on working hours required)
Monday to Thursday 7 am to 4 pm (7am to 1.30 pm on Friday)
Salary: (dependant on experience)
Building Maintenance Operative
Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the distribution centre and head office buildings.
- You will be required to carry out all day to day repairs such as adjusting/repairing doors and windows, unblocking drains, replacing light bulbs.
- All aspects of Joinery work- generally small areas/patching work.
- Concreting and other masonry tasks, patching floor areas.
- Basic plumbing tasks, unblocking drains, Toilets, Kitchen areas.
- Painting and decorating of office areas.
- Floor markings and signage maintenance.
- Weekly maintenance of various operational machinery.
- Basic electrical knowledge, i.e. changing plugs, sockets, switches etc.
- Working alongside the Health & Safety Representative ensuring all areas are safe by developing a strong and robust maintenance schedule.
- To ensure first-class standards of Maintenance is maintained throughout each working day.
- Basic Joinery, Plumbing electrical and building experience essential.
- Full Clean Driving license required.
- Counterbalance or pedestrian ride on truck required (but not essential to the role.)
- Communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise your own workload.
This role will suit a dynamic and hard working individual willing to hit the ground running and take on an array of tasks daily.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com